Skip to content
- For new connections, billing will commence on the first day of the month after the property lateral is connected to BMMA’s system. Once billing has begun it continues whether the property is vacant or occupied.
- Billing is quarterly on the first day of January, April, July and October each year. The current rate is $130 per EDU (Equivalent Dwelling Unit).
- The Payment Due Date is printed on the bill and is at least 30 days after the billing date.
- Payments made on, mailed and postmarked on or paid in person on or before the Payment Due Date are considered on time.
- A penalty of 10% of the remaining balance of the current bill is added to accounts for payments not received by the Payment Due Date.
- If your account remains past due and you are served by public water, your water service may be terminated. BMMA has the right to request that a public water provider terminate your water service until you have paid all outstanding charges which may include a fee charged by the water provider to terminate and reconnect your water service.
- If we post a water termination notice at your property, a fee of $40 will be added to your account to offset the costs associated with posting the notice.
- Payments received will be applied first to fees and penalties on the account and then to the oldest outstanding bill.